Temporary (16 week), part-time (20 hours per week) position working at the Long Creek Youth Development Center in South Portland. The pay is $18/hour. The job description is below:
- Opening incoming mail, responding appropriately including emails, mailing information packets to residents’ family members, keeping classification reports current; filing; preparing files for meetings; assemble or create resident files; consulting with the Classification Director daily; scheduling weekly classification meetings and notifying all attendees by telephone, email and mail when appropriate; brief note taking. Objective and results are to keep the daily paperwork processed in a timely manner and to get the appropriate meetings scheduled for the residents committed to Long Creek.
- Mail, scheduling meetings, notifying attendees of meetings, mailing letters to residents’ families, brief note taking
- Person will report to the Classification Director
- High school diploma; office experience required; typing skills 50+ words per minute; good oral and written communication skills; knowledge of email systems
- Location – Long Creek Youth Development Center, 675 Westbrook Street, So. Portland, Maine – Classification Department . Click on the following link to see a flyer Temporary Mail Services Position