Centralized Accounting Bookkeeper
The Salvation Army – Northern New England Division
|Summary: Maintain the accounting records for assigned locations. Provide assistance to supervisors with related functions as requested and as time allows.
1) Accounts receivable, accounts payable, journals, credit debit, memo data entry
2) Responsible for the maintaining of files, checks, and other materials in an organized and secure manner and in accordance with established Salvation Army guidelines.
3) Work as directed with leadership of the Finance Department to monitor the day to day fiscal activities of individual locations.
4) Provide locations with reports including (but not limited to) all monthly reports, bank reconciliations, various board financial statements.
1) Production of Reports as assigned by supervisor
2) Other duties as directed to maintain the smooth operation of the Finance Department.
3) Assist with preparation of records for auditing as well as participate in the auditing process as requested.
Skills & Experience
1) Working knowledge of general accounting principles
2) Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products.
3) Ability to work independently and maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and or two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.57 /hour
To see a PDF, click on the following link Centralized Accounting Bookkeeper