Company: Flowfold (www.flowfold.com)
Position Title: Stitcher and Sewing Machine Operator
Schedule: Full Time/Part Time.
Wage: $12 per hour. Healthcare available for full time employees.
Flowfold builds the gear that you use every day. Our gear is simple, intuitive, and functions effortlessly so you can find your moment. Every item is handmade in the USA using some of the world’s strongest and lightest fabrics and backed with a lifetime guarantee. Our current product line includes wallets, bags, backpacks, duffle bags, and tote bags.
We are looking for a qualified and committed individual to join our growing team as a Stitcher/Sewing Machine Operator. This individual will help us in the manufacturing our of products, including a line of wallets, bags, and backpacks. Current machinery used in our manufacturing process includes a flat bed sewing machine, cylinder bed sewing machine, and a bartack sewing machine.
– Sewing and manufacturing of our products, some of which include zippers
– Product finishing, such as adding labels, zipper pulls, and rope cords
– Gathering materials for production orders
– May include some hand cutting
- Experience with a variety of sewing machinery. Experience with flat bed, cylinder bed and bartack sewing machines a plus!
- Ability to work from patterns & diagrams/ability to read and interpret work orders.
- Basic machine troubleshooting and maintenance skills.
- Keen kinesthetic and tactile awareness for working with hands.
- Creative conceptual ability for problem solving and process improvement.
Additional Attributes Desired:
- The ability to maintain an energetic and positive outlook.
- Kind, honest, assertive, firm and fair approach to all customer and coworker interactions.
- Able to communicate concisely, effectively and efficiently.
- Quick learner who is able and willing to adapt to new processes and changes.
- Work well with others on collaborative projects and tasks.
To see a PDF, please click on the link below Flowfold Position_ Stitcher and Sewing Machine Operator